Glow in the Dark Dodgeball
Thursday Night Glow in the Dark Dodgeball
Thursday nights from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
Please arrive at 4:45 for check-in.
Double Elimination Tournament.
Games will begin promptly at 5:15 PM.
Bring a Team of 4, or show up as a Free Agent.
Only $20 plus tax for 3 hours of entertainment!
FREE Gravity Socks and Wristbands included.
Champions will receive FREE entry for the Tournament the following week.
Walk-in availability only.
Online reservations for Glow in the Dark Dodgeball will not be available.
No long-term commitment - just pay each Thursday you choose to play!
Access to the rest of the park when you are not playing!
Must be 13 years or older to participate.
Players without a team will be split into teams of 4 at the beginning of each Thursday night.
Teams will be randomly drawn for beginning tournament placement.
Matches are 8 minutes long, with a 2 minute break between each game.
The team with the most games won in 8 minutes wins the match.
If tied after 8 minutes, there will be a single TIE-BREAKER game.
If tie breaker goes the full 8 minutes and no team has won, the team with the most players still in the game will receive the win.
You are out if:
- You are hit with a ball anywhere on your body.
- You throw a ball and someone on the opposing team catches it.
- You cross the center boundary, including reaching over for the ball.
- You argue with the referee.
- You use any vulgar language.
- You throw a ball, it is deflected off a player's body and another opposing team player catches the ball.
When you are out:
- Walk to the north wall with your hands wrapped around your head.
- Only 1 person is out per throw.
- A ball is deemed dead once it touches anything.
- Referees have final say.
- No headshots are allowed.
- You may use a ball to deflect incoming throws.
Dodgeball Leagues coming this Fall!